Elliot Wave Theory
What is this course about?
This is a technical analysis course based on an advanced concept in technical analysis, known as Elliott Wave Theory. This is a complex tool within technical analysis, which can be difficult to understand initially, but once you start applying it you would be amazed with the insights for financial trading offered by this theory.
Why should you take this course?
As part of this elliot wave theory course you will learn the various technical analysis patterns associated with elliott wave theory. Some of these technical patterns are complete trading systems in themselves that you can use instantly to trade. Students who have some knowledge of other technical analysis can also combine their knowledge with what they will learn in this course and can improve the accuracy of their trades substantially.
How is this course structured?
This course is structured into 3 sections:
1. Introduction to wave theory & TradingView
2. Waves Structures: Where we explain the various patterns that represent trending markets
3. Trading Waves: Where we show you how to read charts and implement elliot wave theory for trading
If you have some knowledge of technical analysis, this course will take your knowledge to a new level. If you are new to technical analysis then I believe this is best place to start your journey into technical analysis because you would have an open mind to advanced technical analysis concepts covered in this course that might be a bit hard to believe for more experienced technical analysis users. But don't worry the examples in this course will leave no doubt as to the effectiveness of this advanced technical analysis concept.
I have personally benefited immensely from learning these advanced technical analysis concepts and I believe not using technical analysis in your investing or financial trading journey will only make it harder for you to succeed. So if you want to learn this advanced technical analysis concept enroll now!
- Intro (1:30)
- Impulsive Waves (25:49)
- Leading Diagonals (10:13)
- Ending Diagonals (4:49)
- Contracting Diagonals (8:08)
- Expanding Diagonals (6:09)
- Zigzag Waves (7:06)
- Double Zigzag Waves (1:59)
- Regular Flat Correction (3:13)
- Running Flat Correction (3:26)
- Irregular Flat Correction (4:26)
- Contracting Triangles (6:55)
- Expanding Triangles (3:55)